Coming in under the wire, but here are the 5 things I’m thankful for from today:
- Although I miss Donnie tonight, it’s nice to have a quiet night at the apartment. I don’t feel guilty for sitting on the computer all night, toiling away at all of the random projects I’m trying to finish and I can also enjoy listening to the sound of everything around me hum along in imperfect unison.
- Progress continues to be made on said projects. I still have my work cut out for me, though, but it feels good to be getting things done.
- It’s finally cooled down outside and I got to feel the lovely evening breeze tonight. Although I’ll miss summer, that makes me look forward to fall.
- Got the chance to briefly catch up with a friend today I haven’t talked to in awhile. It was nice to have a minute to recharge and relate to someone, especially because we haven’t had the chance to do that in awhile.
- It’s almost Friday. w00t w00t.